The USA - Like You've Never Seen It!
SAVE 25% WHEN YOU ORDER 2+ MAPS!
(Use code MAP25 on checkout)
From Ticklenaked Pond (VT) to Dingleberry Lake (CA), via Beaverlick (KY), now for the very first time you can explore the USA in a thrilling new way!
Showcasing the funniest, sauciest and quirkiest-sounding place names in the US - all 100% authentic - ST&G's Marvelous Map of Genuine American Place Names is perfect wall candy for homes, workplaces, college dorm rooms, man caves, drinking dens, remote log cabins - in fact, pretty much anywhere.
- This one-of-a-kind, vintage-style wall map looks classy from afar, but promises up close to take viewers on a humorous, mildly naughty and even vaguely educational tour of the US. Highlights include:
- A thrilling selection of saucy-sounding place names, such as Horneytown (NC), Beaverlick (KY) Intercourse (AL) and Climax (a few)
- A smorgasbord of intriguing place names, like Humptulips (WA), Happy Bottom (SC), Ding Dong (TX) and Perky (FL)
- Some truly underwhelming places such as Hell (MI), Grim (LA), Smelley (AL), Dismal (TN), Gross (KS), Bummer Creek (ND) and Crappie Lake (MN)
- An uplifting smattering of happy places: Delightful (OH), Happy Camp (CA), Sweet (ID) and Smileyville (KS)
- Size: 24” x 36”
- Printed in the USA on FSC-certified 100 lbs. archival stock
- Rolled in tissue paper, sealed with a branded sticker and sent in a thick cardboard tube with no paperwork - perfect for sending as a gift.
The ST&G Guarantee
We take your happiness (and amusement) very seriously indeed, so the following come as standard:
- Free standard shipping within the USA (lower 48)
- 25% discount when buying 2 or more maps - just use code MAP25 on checkout
- Really funny maps, and guaranteed brownie points if you're buying for a gift - but in the unlikely event you or the recipient doesn't think so, we offer hassle-free returns
- We're glad to hear from you anytime - simply click the chat button (bottom right of screen)