The USA - Like You've Never Seen It!
SAVE 25% WHEN YOU ORDER 2+ MAPS!
(Use code MAP25 on checkout)
From Ticklenaked Pond (VT) to Dingleberry Lake (CA), via Beaverlick (KY), now for the very first time you can explore the USA in a thrilling new way!
Showcasing the funniest, sauciest and quirkiest-sounding place names in the US - all 100% authentic - ST&G's Marvelous Map of Genuine American Place Names is perfect wall candy for homes, workplaces, college dorm rooms, man caves, drinking dens, remote log cabins - in fact, pretty much anywhere.
- This one-of-a-kind, vintage-style wall map looks classy from afar, but promises up close to take viewers on a humorous, mildly naughty and even vaguely educational tour of the US. Highlights include:
- A saucy selection of saucy-sounding place names, such as Horneytown (NC), Mianus (CT), Intercourse (AL) and Climax (a few)
- A smorgasbord of intriguing place names, like Humptulips (WA), Happy Bottom (SC), Ding Dong (TX) and Perky (FL)
- Some truly underwhelming places such as Hell (MI), Grim (LA), Smelley (AL), Dismal (TN), Gross (KS), Bummer Creek (ND) and Crappie Lake (MN)
- An uplifting smattering of happy places: Delightful (OH), Happy Camp (CA), Sweet (ID) and Smileyville (KS)
- Size: 24” x 36”
- Printed in the USA on FSC-certified 100 lbs. archival stock
- Rolled in tissue paper, sealed with a branded sticker and sent in a thick cardboard tube with no paperwork - perfect for sending as a gift.
Discover the best place names on our chat page. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for some mildly amusing content, the chance to win things and generally have your say on this vitally important topic. Or if you'd just prefer an occasional email update, please sign up below.